This post will be updated on an ongoing basis as I watch things or change my mind about shows. Listed in no particular order. See 2022 reviews here.
I don’t review late night shows, game shows, reality TV, or sketch shows like SNL here. Though I do watch them here and there.
If it has a * then it was one of my faves.
- Backstage with Katherine Ryan – I enjoy Ryan roasting all of these comedians. Is this reality TV?
- Poker face – I stopped at episode 3. The contrived “on the run Agatha Christie” just wasn’t super believable at times but I may go back to this one.
- The Last of Us – super really boring?
- Mayfair Witches – I like Interview with the vampire better.
- Abbott Elementary – Carried over from 2022.
- Shrinking* – How can all these co-workers and friends feel so much like family to each other. What universe does this exist in because it seems so nice there.
- Carnival Row – Was too rushed yet they wasted an entire episode on Philo seeing things??? Also was this anti-communist propaganda??? Blondie actually started to become a well-rounded character in this one.
- Extraordinary* – See, Misfits didn’t have to end the way it did.
- Daisy Jones and The Six* – I just liked it.
- Shadow and Bone – the pace was good, but still so much didn’t make sense to me. Like how baddie made it out of the fold? I still don’t get that. Also, my favorite story line from season 1 felt very ignored in 2 – is the prison boy out or not?
- Shelved –
- Yellowjackets – season 2
- The Power –
- Beef –
- Barry –